iRed2 is the ultimately flexible remote control - use it on your Mac or on your iPhone!
- Control iTunes from your mobile device - best from the iPhone or iPod touch!
- Control your PowerPoint or Keynote presentation - using your iPhone or an Apple Remote
- Control your HiFi, Video, DVD, whatever, by infrared from your Mac (*)
- Create your own remote controls with iRed's graphical editor or browse iRed's online repository to see what other users have designed
- Use iRed's built-in timers and global shortcut features to control your Mac or schedule recordings
- iRed2 is currently in public beta
(*) Transmission of infrared (IR) codes requires an IRTrans USB or LAN module.
Compatibility with OS X 10.9
Please note: Unfortunately, Philips hue is for OS X 10.8 or later only
Support for Philips Living Whites switches
Philips hue groups